The 1N34A Germanium diode is an old standby in electronics. Widely used for detecting the rectifying efficiency or for switching on a radio, TV or stereo etc.
- Peak Inv. Voltage(PIV): 60 Volts
- Max. Average Rectified Current: 50mA @ 25 deg C
- Junction Temperature (TJ): 100 deg C Max.
- FWD Voltage Drop(VF): 1.0V @ 5.0 mA
- Reverse Current: IR 15uA @ VR 10 volts
Satisfaction GuaranteeYour satisfaction is important to us. If you're not satisfied, return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund or credit.