60 Watt SMD Solder Station with Hot Tweezers & Soldering Iron
SMD Soldering System
With an ESD Safe design the CSI-950+ includes both a 60 Watt Soldering Iron and a heated SMD Tweezer for a wide range of soldering tasks. Circuit Specialists continues to supply quality soldering equipment to the the electronic hobbyist or small repair facility. We also carry both leaded and lead free solder.
Circuit Specialists stocks a wide range of tips as well as a replacement soldring wand & SMD Tweezer for this unit (see the `Related Products' section at the bottom of this page)
- ESD safe design with grounded tips
- Tweezer directly applies heat to components being repaired while avoiding nearby components
- Power consumption: 60W
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Tip to Potential: Under 2mv
- Heating Element: Ceramic Heater
- Temperature Range: 200°C~450°C (572°F~842°F)
- Dimensions: 4.8(w) x 3.2(h) x 5.6(d)
- Includes (1) KD-M-0.8D 0.8mm Chisel Tip
For a limited time only take advantage of free UPS ground shipping for this product and other selected test equipment. As long as your cart contains an eligible product, you will receive free shipping on the entire order. No promo codes, no nonsense.
Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. at this time. Promotion is subject to change.