60 Watt SMD Solder Station with Hot Tweezers & Soldering Iron
SMD Soldering System
With an ESD Safe design the CSI-950+ includes both a 60 Watt Soldering Iron and a heated SMD Tweezer for a wide range of soldering tasks. Circuit Specialists continues to supply quality soldering equipment to the the electronic hobbyist or small repair facility. We also carry both leaded and lead free solder.
- ESD safe design with grounded tips
- Tweezer directly applies heat to components being repaired while avoiding nearby components
- Power consumption: 60W
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Tip to Potential: Under 2mv
- Heating Element: Ceramic Heater
- Temperature Range: 200°C~450°C (572°F~842°F)
- Dimensions: 4.8(w) x 3.2(h) x 5.6?