40 Watt Soldering Station with Analog Display
Soldering Station with Analog Display
Easily our best value in our selection of soldering stations. O.E.M. manufactured just for Circuit Specialists Inc., so we can offer the best price possible! The CSI-Station1A features a grounded tip & barrel for soldering static-sensitive devices and uses a ceramic heating element for fast heat up & stable temperature control.
SPECIAL ! 60 watt version ON SALE NOW ! ? Click here
Save future shipping costs. Don't forget to order extra below.
- Made for us so we can offer the best possible price
- Temperature stable ceramic element
- Easy to replace soldering iron (not hard wired)
- Grounded tip & barrel to prevent ESD damage
- 24V iron operation
- Soft comfort grip pencil iron
- Detached soldering iron holder made of rugged aluminum is included
- Includes one FREE replacement ceramic heating element
The control knob is calibrated in fahrenheit (392°F to 896°F) & celsius (200°C to 480°C). One of the nicest features is the high quality comfort grip soldering iron. The iron connects to the station via an easy screw-on connector making iron replacement a snap. The 1 meter length iron cord provides plenty of length for users to set up the station in a convenient location. Another nice feature is the soldering iron holder. Made of rugged aluminum, it is a seperate piece from the main station & allows the user maximum convenience, you don't have to reach all the way back to the station to store the iron or solder. Yet another feature is the stackable design of the CSI-Station1. The main station is designed for an additional unit to be placed on top of it allowing for space saving placement of the CSI-Station1A.
Also included at no additional charge is one user replaceable ceramic heating element so that you will be prepared!
- Power consumption: 40W
- Output voltage: 24VAC
- Temperature range: 392~896°F (200~480°C)
Soldering Iron Specifications:
- Power consumption: 24 VAC, 40W
- Tip to ground resistance: Under 2 ohms
- Tip to ground potential: Under 2mV (Typ. 0.6mV)
- Cord assembly: 1 M with strain relief at iron
- Comes with 0.8mm diameter conical fine tip