Fluke 61 Handheld Infrared Thermometer
Fluke knows temperature, with more than two decades of thermometry experience. Today, we offer the latest in non-contact IR temperature test tools, probes, accessories, and application expertise for a complete range of applications. And Fluke backs its tools with the industry’s best warranty and highest rated customer service.
Reach for a rugged Fluke 61 IR thermometer for jobs requiring temperature measurement in hard-to-reach, hot, rotating, or dangerous situations Get accurate readings over a broad range of temperatures 18 to 275 ï¿½C (-0 to 525 ï¿½F). Plus, the enhanced optics allow you to measure smaller objects further away. All with a comfortable and easy to use handheld device.
This handheld portable tool enable professionals to monitor the status of electrical motors and electrical panels, research heating and ventilation problems and diagnose car malfunctions with ease.
- Bright laser beam provides easy targeting
- Display clearly supplies data at a glance
- Shock-absorbing holster increases ruggedness
- 0.2 °C (0. 5 °F) resolution up to 275 °C (525 °F)
- Backlight illuminates the screen in the dark
- Automatic sleep mode after 7 seconds extends battery life
- Alkaline batteries provide 4000 typical measurements
|Backlit display for use in poorly lit areas|| |
|Holds temperature readings|| |
|Distance to spot ratio|| |
|Measurement Accuracy|| |