Fluke Educational Partnership Program
Supporting educators with real-world teaching materials and the latest tools and techniques.
Circuit Specialists, Inc. invites you to join the new Fluke Education Partnership Program. We are teaming up with educators like you in colleges and trade, technical and vocational schools, and apprenticeship programs to bring the latest application information and tools into the classroom.
FREE educational materials to complement and enhance your current curriculum.
Each Fluke Education Module has been developed by the test and measurement experts at Fluke. These instructional materials are based on the same information they use to teach their own customers how to solve real world problems.
- Powerpoint or overhead presentations
- Applications notes and articles
- Posters or other visual aids for the classroom
25% discount on selected Fluke products
Equip your labs and help your students acquire professional tools at a substantial discount. Choose from digital multimeters, clamp meters, testers, ScopeMeters, insulation testers, power quality tools, process calibrators, accessories and more.
The Education Partnership Web site: dedicated to our Education Partners.
This content-rich site offers you:
- Direct downloads of the Fluke curriculum materials (You may also order materials on CD)
- Access to a wide variety of other technical materials in the Fluke Digital Library
- Discount price list and ordering information
- The latest information about what's new at Fluke
It's easy to become an Education Partner
You can register online at http://support.fluke.com/educators