Hantek 200MHz PC Based USB Oscilloscope
Turn your Windows based computer into a powerful 2 channel digital oscilloscope. Using the PC's USB port for data communications between the included hardware & software to create the oscilloscope display on the PC's monitor allowing you to preform functions the same as on a standard scope. The unit ships with 2 probes, software CD, users manual and USB cable.
- High performance.
- USB connected: Uses USB and supports plug'n play, with 12Mbp communication speed.
- Best performance for your dollar: Thease units have many features that are comparable to the high speed stand-alone DSOs. But costs a fraction of the price.
- No external power required: Bus-powered from the host computers USB port.
- Probes & USB cable included.
- Easy to use: Intuitive and easy to understand.
- Various data formats: Can save waveform in the following formats: .txt .jpg .bmp & MS excel/word.
- Channels: 2
- Impedance: 1MΩ 25pF
- Coupling: AC/DC/GND
- Vertical resolution: 9 Bit
- Gain range: 10mV-10V, 10Steps
- DC accuracy: ±3%
- Timebase range: 2ns-1h, 39 Steps
- Vertical adjustable: Yes
- Input protection: Diode clamping
- X-Y: Yes
- Autoset: Yes (30Hz to 200MHz)
- EXT. input: Yes
- Trigger Mode: Auto, Normal and Single
- Trigger Slope: +/-
- Trigger level adjustable: Yes
- Trigger Type: Rising edge, falling edge
- Trigger Source: CH1, CH2, EXT
- Pre/Post trigger: 0-100%
- Buffer size: 10K-14KB/Channel
- Shot bandwidth: 80MHz
- Max. Sample rate: 200MS/s
- Sampling selection: Yes
- Waveform Display: port/line, waveform average, persistence, intensity
- Network: Open/Close
- Vertical mode: CH1, CH2, Dual, ADD
- Cursor measurement: Yes
Spectrum analyzer Specifications:
- Channels: 2
- Math: FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Cursor: Frequency, Voltage
- Data Samples: 10K-28K
- Accessories: S/W CD, probes, manual, USB cord
1-800-528-1417 ext. 3
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm MST