Hantek 200MHz PC Based USB Oscilloscope
Turn your Windows based computer into a powerful 2 channel digital oscilloscope. Using the PC's USB port for data communications between the included hardware & software to create the oscilloscope display on the PC's monitor allowing you to preform functions the same as on a standard scope. The unit ships with 2 probes, software CD, users manual and USB cable.
- USB2.0 interface, no external power source required, easy to use.
- Suitable for notebook computer, product line maintenance, may be used easily on business.
- Dimensions (mm):190(L) x100(W) x35(H), be carried easily.
- High performance,250MS/s real-time sampling, 200MHz Bandwidth.
- Operating System: Windows98,Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP ,VISTA
- 23 measurement functions, PASS/FAIL Check, suitable for technical application.
- Waveform average, persistence, intensity, invert, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, X-Y plot.
- Save waveform in the following: text file, jpg/bmp graphic file, MS excel/word file.
- One computer can connect many DSO, easily extend channels.
- Labview\VB\VC\Delphi\C++Builder Second Design instance.
- Channels: 2
- Impedance: 1MΩ 25pF
- Coupling: AC/DC/GND
- Vertical resolution: 9 Bit
- Gain range: 10mV-10V, 10Steps
- DC accuracy: ±3%
- Timebase range: 2ns-1h, 39 Steps
- Vertical adjustable: Yes
- Input protection: Diode clamping
- X-Y: Yes
- Autoset: Yes (30Hz to 200MHz)
- EXT. input: Yes
- Trigger Mode: Auto, Normal and Single
- Trigger Slope: +/-
- Trigger level adjustable: Yes
- Trigger Type: Rising edge, falling edge
- Trigger Source: CH1, CH2, EXT
- Pre/Post trigger: 0-100%
- Buffer size: 10K-512KB/Channel
- Shot bandwidth: 100MHz
- Max. Sample rate: 250MS/s
- Sampling selection: Yes
- Waveform Display: port/line, waveform average, persistence, intensity
- Network: Open/Close
- Vertical mode: CH1, CH2, Dual, ADD
- Cursor measurement: Yes
Spectrum analyzer Specifications:
- Channels: 2
- Math: FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Cursor: Frequency, Voltage
- Data Samples: 10K-1M
- Accessories: S/W CD, probes, manual, USB cord
*Free UPS Ground shipping on every order over $199 everyday. Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Selected test equipment under $150 is also eligible for free shipping. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Promotion is subject to change.