Hantek Wifi 70 MHz Digital Oscilloscope with iPhone/iPad/Android/PC Support
Hantek Wifi Digital Oscilloscope with iPhone/iPad/Android/PC Support
The Hantek IDS01070A is an easy-to-use, digital oscilloscope with the capability to connect to wifi. The IDS01070A also comes with iPhone, iPad, Android, and PC support. This dual-channel oscilloscope has 70 MHz bandwidth and a 250 MSa/s signal channel sampling rate. Whether you are an amateur or a professional, working on stationary projects or are frequently on-the-go, this Hantek digital oscilloscope will save you time and money on your next electronics project.
Hantek IDS01070A Features:
- iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows oscilloscope with multi-touch operation.
- WiFi communication (USB communication), WiFi direct connection, and router connection.
- Built-in Lithium Battery (no need of external power)
- Floating Measurement is available, safe, and convenient.
- 70 MHz Bandwidth
- 250 MSa/s Real-time Sampling Rate
- Can be connected with iPad and iPhone at the same time.
- Data viewable on iPhone while operating on iPad.
- Outer case is made with Anodised aluminium and is heat and abrasive resistant.
- This oscilloscope's small size makes it convenient for traveling.
- Software Support: IOS, Android (partial function), Windows 7, 8 10, VISTA, etc.
- More than 20 kinds of automatic measurement functions fit for many engineering applications such as a PASS/FAIL check function.
- Equipped with FFT spectrum analyzer.
- Waveform averaging, afterglow, lightness control, reverse, add, subtract, multiply, divide, X-Y display.
- Waveform data output as EXCEL, BMP, JPG with respect to time and voltage.
Hantek IDS01070A Specifications:
|Real-time Sampling Rate||250 MSa/s singal channel and 125 MSa/s two channels|
|Sampling Mode||Sampling, Vmax, Vrms|
|Average Sampling||Average waveform, times: 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128|
|Memory Depth||6 K|
|Rise time||≤5 ns|
|Time Base Precision||±50 ppm|
|Time Base Range||45 s/div-500 s/div (1-2-4 sequences)|
|Input Coupling||DC, AC, GND|
|Input Impedance||Resistance: 1 MΩ; Capacitance: 25 pF|
|Probe Attenuation Coefficient Setting||1×, 10×, 100×, 1000|
|Max Input Voltage||35Vpk DC+peak
|Waveform Interpolation||Step, Linear, Sin(x)/x|
|Vertical Resolution||8 bit|
|Vertical Displacement Range||10mV ~ 5V/div @ x1 probe; 100mV ~ 50V/div @ x10 probe;|
|1V ~ 500V/div @ x100 probe; 10V ~ 5KV/div @ x1000 probe|
|Low Frequency Response||≤10Hz at input BNC|
|DC Gain Accuracy||±3%|
|Trigger Mode||Auto, normal, singal|
|Trigger Type||Edge, Alternative|
|Trigger Precision||±4 division|
|Trigger Sensitivity||0.02 division|
|Trigger Source||CH1, CH2, EXT|
|Waveform Signal Process||+,-,x,÷,FFT, invert|
|Temperature||Operating: 0-40; Non-operating: -20-60|
|Humidity||Below 35, ≤90% relative humidity; 35-40, ≤60% relative humidity|
|Cursors Measurement||Cross, Trace, Horizontal, Vertical|
|Auto Measurement||Vpp, Vamp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vmid, Vbase, Vavg, Vrms, Vcrms, Preshoot, Overshoot, Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Width, Negative Width, Duty Cycle|
|Volume||190mm * 100mm * 35mm|
|Accessory||2 passive probes -PP80|
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.