*Refurbished* 120 Volt DC 1.0 Amp Linear Bench Power Supply - CSI12001X-R
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
The CSI12001X is a high stability LCD digital read-out bench power supply featuring constant voltage and current outputs. Short circuit and current limiting protection is provided. SMT PC boards and a built-in cooling fan help ensure reliable performance and long life.The perfect choice for lab and educational use. This bench power supply provides 0-120 VDC output up to 1 AMP. Expertly manufactured and compares with bench power supplies costing twice this amount.
CSI12001X Bench Power Supply Features
- SMD adhesive sheet element technology for internal pcb construction
- Attractive yellow large LCD display
- Built in cooling fan
- Multiloop high precision voltage regulation
- Progressive current regulation
- Dual terminal system. Safety test style or expandable screw terminals
- Overload protection circuit
- Low ripple voltage: <1mV P-P
- Output polarity: positive or negative
- Rugged reinforced metal frame construction
- Source effect: 5 x 10(-4) =2mV
- Load effect: 5 x 10(-4) =2mV
- Ripple coefficient: <250uV
- Stepped current: 30mA +/- 1mA
Includes: (1)Banana to Aligator & (1)Spade to Open End Cables
Bench Power Supply Manual:View Product Manual
Bench Power Supply Schematic:schematic Part 1
Bench Power Supply Schematic: schematic Part 2