*Refurbished* CSIMS8264 Multi-Function Digital Multimeter
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Multi-Function Digital Multimeter With Included Temprature Probes
Brand name meters with the same features as the 8264 can cost as much as TEN TIMES AS MUCH.
The CSIMS8264 is a multi function Digital Multimeter that provides the features, accuracy and flexibility of high end name brand meters. As such, this budget meter is perfect for students, do-it-yourselfers, and even professional technicians or busy repair centers. Anyone who demands accuracy, durability and value from a rugged full featured digital multimeter will find it in the 8264. The CSIMS8264 ships with standard multimeter probes, as well as a K type temperature probe, multi function socket, safety designed test leads and a rugged, protective rubber holster. This unit is not a cheaply built mini-DMM, but a robust full sized, full function test meter.
Aside from the many standard multimeter functions, like a backlit display, audible continuity testing, voltage, current and resistance; this DMM also includes hFE transistor testing, capacitance test, a K type temperature measuring capacity, a DATA HOLD function, diode test, even frequency reading. The CSIMS8264 is CAT II safety rated to 1000V & CAT III safety rated to 600V.
CSIMS8264 Digital Multimeter Specifications
- Conforms to the IEC1010-1 standard CAT III 600V and CAT II 1000V
- SMT application
- Display: 1999 counts
- Automatic indication of functions and symbols
- DC voltage: 200m/2V/20V/200V±0.5%, 1000V±0.8%
- AC voltage: 2V/20V/200V±0.8%, 750V±1.2%
- DC current: 20mA±0.8%, 200mA±1.5%, 10A±2.0%
- AC current: 2mA±1.0%, 200mA±1.8%, 10A±3.0%
- Resistance: 200/2k/20k/200k/2M?±0.8%, 20M?±1.0%, 200M?±5.0%
- Capacitance: 20n/200n/2µ/20µF±4.0%
- Frequency: 20kHz±1.5%
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 1000°C
- hFE: 1~1000
- Diode test
- Continuity test
- Auto power off
- Resettable fuse inside
- Data hold
- Back light
- Power: 6F22(9V)x1
- Size: 7.68" x 3.62" x 2.17" (195mm x 92mm x 55mm)
- Weight: .38kg, 13 oz.
For more information, refer to the CSIMS8264 Digital Multimeter Owner's Manual.
Here is a calibration guide for the CSIMS8264 for advanced users.