Rigol DS1052E 50Mhz Digital Oscilloscope - 2 Channels - USB Storage and Connectivity - 1GSa/s Sampling
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Please note this item ships from a different warehouse. Orders take 3-5 business days for processing.
The Rigol DS1052E is a feature-rich, low-cost 2-channel digital oscilloscope with features including FFTs, record and replay, roll mode, abundant trigger modes, and adjustable trigger sensitivity. The unit can automatically measure 20 types of waveform parameters. Users can easily measure by moving the cursor in one of three modes: Manual, Track, and Auto. Waveform recording and playback is available for both channels, and waveforms outputted by the Pass/Fail test can also be recorded. Rigol’s DS1052E also contains multiple triggers, including edge, pulse width, video, slope, and alternate.
- 2 analog channels
- 50MHz maximum bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s maximum real-time sample rate
- 10 GSa/s maximum equivalent sample rate
- 5.6 inch 64k TFT LCD makes the waveform displays more clear and vivid
- Abundant trigger types: Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope, and Alternate
- Unique adjustable trigger sensitivity enables to meet different demands
- Measure 22 types of wave parameters and track measurements via cursor automatically
- Unique waveform record and replay
- Built-in help menu makes information acquisition more convenient
- Can store files in USB storage device or local internal memory
- Analog waveform intensity can be adjusted to display a signal automatically
- Pop-up menu makes it easy to read and use
- Fine delayed scan function
- Built-in FFT function, hold practical digital filters
- Pass/Fail detection function enables output testing results
- Multiple math operations for waveforms
- Powerful PC application software UltraScope
- Standard configuration interface: USB Device, USB Host, RS-232; supports USB storage device and PictBridge print standards
- The new function “Key Lock” can meet the needs of industrial production
- Support for remote command control