Optifuse 300mA to 30A Ceramic Cartridge Fuses - 6.3 x 32 mm - Fast Acting - 250VAC - FCA / FCA-P Series
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Please note this item ships from a different warehouse. Orders take 3-5 business days for processing.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Fast Acting / Ceramic Construction
- 32mm long and 6.3mm in diameter, this fuse is fast acting with a ceramic body and is UL Listed/Recognized. Available with or without axial leads.
- Commonly used in applications that are sensitive to changes in the flow of electricity, such as home appliances. Designed to open within seconds of being exposed to overloads and short circuits.
- Well suited for applications where high currents may occur due to the strong nature of the ceramic material.A cost-effective general purpose fast-acting fuse for use in all higher interrupting capacity and voltage applications.
- Fuse Type: 6.3 Ø x 32mm
- Materials: Ceramic Body/Nickel Plated Brass Contacts
- Lead Wire: (FCA-P) Tin Plated Copper
- Diameter: Ø 0.8mm
- 30.0A @ 250VAC
|100%||4h||min. hold time|
|135%||1h||max. hold time|
|200%||120s||max. hold time|
Agency Standards & Listings
- UL Listed (300mA-15A)
- UL Recognized (20A-30A)
- PSE (1A-15A)
- KTL (300mA-3A, 4A-9A)