FNIRSI DSO-TC2 2-in-1 Transistor Tester & Digital Oscilloscope - CSI-TC2
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
2-in-1 Oscilloscope and Transistor Tester with LCD Color Display
The powerful CSI-TC2 integrates a digital oscilloscope, PWM (pulse width modulation) signal generator, and transistor tester in one compact, portable device. Ideal for both the at-home hobbyist or electrician on the go, the multifunctional 2-in-1 oscilloscope and components tester features an easy-to-read 2.4-inch digital color display, a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, an intuitive interface, and a variety of testing capabilities.
- 2-in-1 oscilloscope and transistor testing functionality
- Lightweight and portable
- Type-C USB charging
- Built-in folding stand
- 2.4in HD color screen
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Easy-to-use buttons and automatic testing capabilities
Oscilloscope - Key Features
- One-button AUTO to measure waveform without adjustment
- Up to ±400V voltage signal can be measured
- Complete trigger function (Single, Normal, Automatic) for both periodic analog signals and aperiodic digital signals
- Self-contained 80kHz /5.0V PWM wave test signal source with adjustable duty cycle
Transistor Tester - Key Features
- Automatically identifies pin definitions
- Automatically parses the infrared code of the NEC protocol
- Provides multiple measurements and tests:
- Circuit continuity test
- 0~16V input voltage measurement
- PWM output
- 0~24V Zener diode measurement
- DS18B20 temperature sensor measurement
- DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor measurement
- Tests multiple types of electronic components, not just transistors
This instrument is especially suited for measuring fast pairing of transistors, identifying mixed surface mount and wordless components, and performing preliminary screenings of small batch components.
The transistor tester can automatically identify and measure various transistors, including NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel field-effect transistors, junction field effect transistors, diodes, double diodes, thyristors, and passive components such as resistors, inductors, capacitors, and more.
The integrated oscilloscope offers 2 channels, 200kHz bandwidth, and an incredible 2.5MS/s real-time sampling rate. The impressive digital oscope also comes with a complete trigger function that can be set to Single, Normal, or Automatic, depending on the user’s preference.
The efficient one-key AUTO functionality makes the oscilloscope especially easy to use, particularly for beginner makers (although seasoned electronic hobbyists and professionals will also appreciate it!).
DSO-TC2 Equipment Specifications
Transistor Tester Specifications