FormFutura HDglass™ Filament - White - RBX-PTG-FFWH1
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
HDglass™ Filament - White
240m reel of high quality HDglass™ filament in White colour.
HDglass™ is a premium, warp and styrene-free PETG filament with no odour that produces stunningly high-quality parts. This high quality filament from Formfutura prints effortlessly with great thermal stability and superb first layer and interlayer adhesion.
HDglass™ is food and drink-contact approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. It is a professional filament that is also uniquely suited for use in practical applications thanks to its excellent mechanical properties, high print quality and extremely high safety ratings. HDglass™ does not contain hazardous substances, is Biphenyl A free, RoHS certified, REACH compliant, and is FDA-approved foodsafe.
As with all Formfutura filaments, HDglass™ has excellent roundness and very tight diameter tolerance making it a perfect match for the high precision printing of Robox. Formfutura extrude their materials in the Netherlands in their custom filament manufacturing facility using high-precision equipment which is specially designed to maintain high dimensional accuracy.
- Excellent adhesion to heated plate
- Perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Greatly improved mechanical properties
- High impact resistance
- Great thermal stability and filament flowing behaviour
- FDA food and drink contact compliant
- Each reel is sealed in a reusable zip lock bag with a sachet of silica gel to control moisture. The bag is then placed in a sturdy windowed box for shipping.
Included on the reel is an eeprom which can be read by a Robox® device. The eeprom stores data on the material and statistics of use.
- Filament diameter 1.75mm
- Length (metres approx.) 240
- Weight (grams approx.) 720
- Compatibility Compatible with any printer which accepts 1.75mm filament. The eeprom requires a reader which is fitted to all Robox® units.