Rigol RSA3015N 1.5Ghz Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer - 10MHz RTBW - VNA Capable
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Please note this item ships from a different warehouse. Orders take 3-5 business days for processing.
The Rigol RSA3015N 1.5GHz Real-Time Spectrum & Vector Network Analyzer combines high-performance swept analysis and real-time performance (9.3µs 100% POI) with specialized optional measurement modes for demanding analysis including *EMI mode for EMI Pre-Compliance testing. Along with real-time analysis, the unit comes with a 1.5 GHz tracking generator and Vector Network Analysis mode, which includes S11, S21, and Distance To Fault measurements.
Rigol’s innovative Ultra-Real technology provides a high-speed real-time measurement mode that allows you to acquire the signals in the analysis bandwidth seamlessly and make data analysis. It also provides various display modes, such as Spectrogram, Density, and PVT. Besides, FMT function is also available.
The 10.1-inch capacitive multi-touch screen supports various touch gestures, making it always keep up with the mainstream development trend for screen operation. For even more flexibility and connectivity, the instrument can be connected to a larger display/monitor via the HDMI interface for better display effects. The RSA3015N provides complete characterization of RF components, modules, and systems with uncompromised performance and unprecedented value.
- Max. frequency range: 9kHz to 1.5 GHz
- 1.5 GHz tracking generator
- 1.5 GHz Vector Network Analyszer with S11, S21, and DTF measurements
- 10 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): <-161 dBm (typical)
- Phase noise: <-102 dBc/Hz (typical)
- Level measurement uncertainty: <1.0 dB
- Ultra-Real technology for high-speed real-time measurements
- Min. RBW 1 Hz
- Multiple measurement modes
- Various advanced measurement functions
- EMI measurement application (option)
- Multiple trigger modes and trigger masks
- Density, spectrogram, PVT, FMT, and other display modes
- PC software options
- 10.1'' capacitive multi-touch screen; supporting touch gestures
- USB, LAN, HDMI and other communication and display interfaces