Siglent SDS1102X+ 100MHz 2 Channel Oscilloscope with Waveform Generator
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
Siglent 100MHz, 14M memory, 1GSa/s 2-channel oscilloscope with DDS Waveform Generator
SIGLENT’s SDS1102X+ Super Phosphor Oscilloscope has a 100MHz bandwidth with a sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS1102X-S employs a new generation of SPO technology, With excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. The SDS1102X+ has a minimum vertical input range of 500uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and small jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/sec. It also employs not only the common 256-level intensity grading display function but also a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent’s new oscilloscope offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. Add an impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding, and the features and high-performance of the SDS1102X+ oscilloscope cannot be matched at any product at this price.
- 100MHz, bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1GSa/s
- Record length of 14Mpts
- Waveform capture rate up to 60,000 wfs/s
- New generation of SPO technology
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decode, supports protocols I2
- Video trigger, supports HDTV
- Low background noise, supports 500μV / div to 10V / div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default Setup, Cursor, Measure, Roll, History, Persistence, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, the maximum record length can be divided into 1000 segments, according to trigger conditions set the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- 36 automatic measurement function, supports statistics calculations, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measuring, Ref measurement
- Waveform math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differentiation, square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 25MHz DDS arbitrary waveform generator, built-in 10 kinds of waveforms (SDS1000X-S models)
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution, Abundant interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
- USB Cable
- 2 Passive Probes
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
- CD (Including User Manual and EasyScopeX software)
Siglent Technologies is an international manufacturer of cutting-edge, high-performance electronic test and measurement equipment. Their offerings include waveform generators, vector network & spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, and other testbench essentials.
As a global leader in engineering and manufacturing, Siglent leverages its expertise in research and development to design products with groundbreaking technological innovations and rigorous quality control standards. Siglent holds ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certifications, reflecting a dedication to both environmental responsibility and product quality.
Along with an unwavering commitment to quality, the company provides exceptional customer service and offers a 3 year warranty on most products, a plethora of documentation, and US-based customer support with quick turnaround times.
Visit our Siglent manufacturer page to learn more about Siglent or browse their selection of products.