ISO-TIP 25 Watt Quick Charge Soldering Iron
WahlSoldering Electronics presents the ISO-TIP QuickCharge
The ISO-TIP Cordless Rechargeable Soldering Iron is the ideal tool for service technicians, craftsmen or the everyday hobbyist. This soldering iron is a great seller due to the fact it is light-weight, requires no cord, and has a unique balance design that reduces user fatigue. No need to worry about electrical leaks or any damage caused by electric charge. These problems are eliminated due to direct current operation and the use of isolated ceramic tips. The iron has a power rating of 25 watts and the tip can reach a temperature of 900 degrees Fahrenheit in 10 seconds.
- Recharges in 3-1/2 to 4 hours
- Up to 125 solder joints per charge
- Tip temperature reaches 900°F in less than 10 seconds
- Isolated ceramic tip design eliminates damaging electrical leaks
- DC soldering irons performance equivalent to 25 wall A/C unit and reaches 900°F tip temperature
- Convenient lighted iron illuminates work environment
- Lightweight, balanced design
- Cordless rechargeable Quick Charge soldering iron
- Charging stand
- 7545 fine tip
- 7546 heavy-duty tip
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.