Butane Portable 2 In 1 Soldering Tool
This multipurpose two-piece iron comes with a slip on torch head and soldering tip. It will provide 2 hours of continuous use per charge for soldering and 1 hour continuous use for welding making it an ideal tool for field use. It is very well constructed and will provide many years of use.
- Soldering Temperature: Up to 400°C or 750°F
- Welding Temperature: Up to 1300°C or 2370°F
- Butane Fuel is refillable (Butane not included)
- Uses readily available butane fuel cylinders used for lighters.
- Interchangeable soldering tips
Wattage: 0-50 WATT
Temp Range: 300-640 Fahrenheit
1-year limited warranty