Butane Multipurpose Soldering Kit
This Multipurpose Kit comes complete with a Butane Torch, Solder Dispenser, Cap, Clean Sponge, 8mm wrench, 7mm wrench, Reflector, Hot Blower, Hot Knife, 3.5mm Chisel Tip and 3.0mm Diagonal Tip all enclosed in a plastic case.
- Equipped with U.S.CPSC Approval Child Safety Standard
- Electronic Instant Ignition System
- Naked Flame Welding Temperature: Up to 1300°C / 2370°F
- Soldering Temperature: Up to 500°C / 930°F
- Heat Shrinking Temperature: Up to 500°C / 930°F
- Hot Cutting of plastic sheets, plates, etc.
- Continuous working lock
- Butane Fuel is refillable (Butane not included)
- Uses readily available butane fuel cylinders used for camp stoves.
- Working Time: 60 minutes
1-year limited warranty
Satisfaction GuaranteeYour satisfaction is important to us. If you're not satisfied, return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund or credit.
Limited WarrantyCircuit Specialists wants you to be happy with your purchase. This product comes with a one-year limited warranty.