60 Watt SMD Solder Station with Hot Tweezers & Soldering Iron
SMD Soldering System
With an ESD Safe design the CSI-950+ includes both a 60 Watt Soldering Iron and a heated SMD Tweezer for a wide range of soldering tasks. Circuit Specialists continues to supply quality soldering equipment to the the electronic hobbyist or small repair facility. We also carry both leaded and lead free solder.
Circuit Specialists stocks a wide range of tips as well as a replacement soldering wand & SMD Tweezer for this unit (see the `Related Products' section at the bottom of this page)
- ESD safe design with grounded tips
- Tweezer directly applies heat to components being repaired while avoiding nearby components
- Power consumption: 60W
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Tip to Potential: Under 2mv
- Heating Element: Ceramic Heater
- Temperature Range: 200°C~450°C (572°F~842°F)
- Dimensions: 4.8(w) x 3.2(h) x 5.6(d)
- Includes (1) KD-M-0.8D 0.8mm Chisel Tip
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.