200 Volt 20 Amp 200 Watt DC Electronic Load
Limited availability to stock on hand!!!
Shipped & Supported from the USA
The ARRAY 3722A Electronic Load provides an adaptable and functional test system whenever power sources need to be tested. The ARRAY 3722A programmable DC load is designed to provide high reliability, terrific performance and ease of operation. Multiple functionality is designed in to make this DC electronic load a terrific asset in any setting where power supplies, batteries or any power source must be tested under load. The 24 bit A/D and 17 bit D/A converters incorporated into the design provides this DC electronic load with greatly enhanced setting and measurement resolution. 100kHz D/A conversion rate greatly enhances high-speed performance. The ARRAY 3722A provides up to 20 AMPS up to 200 volts up to a maximum input of 200 watts. ARRAY is a preferred Circuit Specialists supplier. Over many years, they have demonstrated the ability to provide good, reliable and well designed products. We market their products under their label and in some cases we offer their products with our label.
Control and acquire data from the electronic load via your USB port with an RS-232 to USB with Null Modem adapter.
- four(4) basic functions: CC, CV, CR and CP
- eight(8) basic test modes: CPC, CPV, CRH, CRM, CRL, CV, CCH, CCL
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6V at the load's full rated current
- Features High speed sequence, high speed transient, short-circuit battery discharge and other additional auxiliary functions
- Programmable current slew rate
- Perfect protection for high reliability in the most complicated of test situations
- Multiple groups of settings and lists can be saved and recalled
- Terrific ruggedized build quality
- SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation) is supported
- Labview is supported
- Optional GPIB (IEEE-488) Interface available
- Built in protective circuitry protects against over-current, over voltage, over temperature, over power and reverse polarity
- A high speed power limiting circuit will limit input power rapidly in case of temporary input overload. This allows testing to continue
- The high efficiency intelligent cooling system reduces system temperature to maintain peak performance
- Input binding posts are well designed for high current testing
- High tech ruggedized chassis design with rubber bumpers helps prolong the units service life.
- One year limited warranty
- Optimized design for portability
- Logical keypad design provides convenient test operation
- E-Z to set parameters coupled with a powerful sequence editing function
- All electronic calibration. (no need to dismantle the chassis to calibrate)
- Firmware updates may be acquired online
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.