350 Watt, 0-200 Volt and 0-30 Amp Programmable DC Electronic Load
Like many Circuit Specialists products, the Array 3723A is shipped and supported from the USA.
The Array 3723A Electronic Load is an adaptable and functional test system whenever power sources need to be tested. The Array 3723A programmable DC load is designed to provide high reliability, terrific performance and easy operation. Multiple functionality is designed in to make this DC electronic load an asset in any setting where power supplies, batteries or any power source must be tested under load. The Array 3723A provides up to 30 amps at 200 volts up to a maximum input of 350 watts.
Control and acquire data from the electronic load via your USB port with an RS-232 to USB with Null Modem adapter.
- four(4) basic functions: CC, CV, CR and CP
- eight(8) basic test modes: CPC, CPV, CRH, CRM, CRL, CV, CCH, CCL
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6V at the load's full rated current
- Features High speed sequence, high speed transient, short-circuit battery discharge and other additional auxiliary functions
- Programmable current slew rate
- Perfect protection for high reliability in the most complicated of test situations
- Multiple groups of settings and lists can be saved and recalled
- Terrific ruggedized build quality
- SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instrumentation) is supported
- Labview is supported
- Optional GPIB (IEEE-488) Interface available
- Optimized design for portability
- Logical keypad design provides convenient test operation
- E-Z to set parameters coupled with a powerful sequence editing function
- All electronic calibration. (no need to dismantle the chassis to calibrate)
- Firmware updates may be acquired online
- Built in protective circuitry protects against over-current, over voltage, over temperature, over power and reverse polarity
- A high speed power limiting circuit will limit input power rapidly in case of temporary input overload. This allows testing to continue
- The high efficiency intelligent cooling system reduces system temperature to maintain peak performance
- Input binding posts are well designed for high current testing
- High tech ruggedized chassis design with rubber bumpers helps prolong the units service life.
- One year limited warranty
MarkL on the EEVBlog forum has positive ratings for the Array 3723A and our service here at Circuit Specialists.
Here you can download the Calibration Instructions.
1-year limited warranty