Array 3754A 3.0kW, 0-240 Volt and 0-180 Amp Programmable DC Electronic Load
Remember, the Array 3754A is shipped and supported from the USA. Contact us for bulk purchases of 5+ units.
The Array 3754A programmable electronic load, as a new generation product from Array Electronic Co., Ltd., It is designed for high performance and provides powerful test functions, a user-friendly HMI, as well as RS232 interface to support SCPI and Labview. The 3754A can be used in scientific research and production fields such as aerospace, shipbuilding, automotive electronics, solar cell, and fuel cell etc.
The Array 3754A programmable DC load has four test programs available: constant current, from 6 amps up to 180 amps at 0.1 mA resolution; constant voltage, from 0 to 240 volts at 1-10 mV resolution; constant resistance and constant power, up to 3,000 watts at 1mW resolution. The constant resistance mode utilizes latest generation circuitry to enhance the dynamic response which widens the application scope. The transient measurement mode allows testing of pulses with a frequency range from .025 Hz to 50 kHz. These included functions allow eight different test modes including: constant current, low; constant current, high; constant resistance, low, medium and high range; constant power, voltage source mode and current source mode. Beyond these standard tests, there are a few auxilliary functions that allow more specific testing: high speed sequencing, high speed transient, short circuit, and battery discharge.
Array 3754A Specifications
- 4 basic test functions: CC, CV, CR, and CP
- 16 bit D/A and 12 bit A/D converters incorporated
- The minimum operating voltage is less than 2V at the load’'s full rated current. The maximum current can be achieved even though the input voltage is 0V. This is especially suitable for fuel cell, solar cell and other new energy test applications
- Perfect protection assures high reliability in the most complicated of test environments
- Powerful sequential test function; with a minimum step time of 50mS; and a maximum step time of 99999S. Cycle time can be adjusted between 0-255 and a sequence can be chained to another one to achieve even more complex test procedures
- A high-efficiency, intelligent cooling system can effectively reduce system temperature and enhance power density
- Status saving function simplifies test operationThe combined use of knob and digital keypad makes the operation more convenient
- Save/Recall function can save multiple groups of common setting
- The warm-up time is 30 minutes. Specifications indicate warranted performance in the 25°C ± 5°C region of the total temperature range
- Standard attachments include RS232 interface and USB interface, selected attachment includes GPIB interface
- Protection from high current, high temperature, high power and over voltage
- Power consumption: 130 VAC
- Weight: 83 lbs/38 kg
Here you can find a zip file of support software and the Array update tool.
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.