B&K 8502 Programmable DC Electronic Load
The 8502 Programmable DC Electronic Load can be used for testing and evaluating a variety of DC power sources.
The load can operate in CC, CV, CR or CP mode while voltage/current or resistance/power values are measured and displayed in real time. Load terminals are isolated and floating. Over temperature, over power, over voltage, over current and reverse polarity protection will help protect your valuable prototype and circuits.
- Constant current (CC), resistance (CR), voltage (CV) and power (CP) operation
- 300Watt, 0.1-500V, 15A
- Built-in transient generator
- Short circuit test
- Built-in high resolution (0.1 mA/1 mV) voltage and current measurement (models 8500 & 8502)
- Over-Current/Over-Voltage/Over-Power/Over-Temperature Protection
- RS232 to TTL, USB to TTL serial converter cables and application software included
- List mode operation for increased throughput
- Battery testing mode to provide A*hr rating of battery (ending voltage level is adjustable)
- Flexible triggering: Create trigger events by front panel keystroke, back panel TTL signal, or software.
- Remote voltage sensing to compensate for the effect of voltage drop in wires
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.