Circuit Specialists 18 Volt, 2.0 Amp DC Power Supply
The CSI1802X is a fully regulated benchtop linear power supply with adjustable current limiting.
Our linear, regulated DC bench power supply provides accurate, stable DC power up to 18 volts and 2.0 amps. The front mounted voltage and current control knobs help the user accurately dial in the desired voltage and current output while the easy to read LCD displays the output. DC power is available via a pair of front mounted terminals that accept banana plugs. High quality SMT PC boards are used and overload protection is present for reliable performance and long life. Output devices are mounted on a large, rear mounted heat sink for thermal stability. High quality, easy portability and low cost make this unit ideal for test benches, laboratories, schools and repair facilities. This 2.0 amp bench power supply provides an economical solution when a higher priced bench top power supply is not required.
CSI1802X Power Supply Specifications
- Variable output voltage: 0-18 VDC
- Variable output current: 0-2.0 amps
- SMD adhesive sheet element technology for durable internal PCB construction
- Bright, easy to read liquid crystal display showing voltage & current
- Multi-loop high precision voltage regulation
- Progressive current regulation
- Overload protection circuit
- Low ripple voltage: <1mV P-P
- Rugged reinforced metal chassis construction
- Input voltage: 110-127 AC ±10% 50/60Hz ±2Hz *
- Load Regulation: CV <=0.01% +3mV (I <= 3A) CC < =0.2%+1mA (I < = 3A) CV < = 0.01% +5mV (I > 3A) CC < =0.2%+5mA (I >3A)
- Line Regulation: CV <= 0.01%+1mV CC < =0.2%+1mA
- Ripple & Noise: CV <= 0.5mVrms (I <=3A) CC <= 3mArms (I<3A) CV <=1.0mVrms (I >3A) CC <=6mArms (I >3A)
- Fuse protected
- 5' power cord
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 3.75" x 6.0"
- Weight: 3.6 kg, 8 lbs
For more information, refer to the CSI1802X DC Power Supply's Owners Manual.
Check out the Circuit Specialists blog and learn how to tell the difference between a linear and switching power supply.
Click here to see the CSI1802X's Schematics.
For most power supply applications you'll need a programmable DC load.
Product Type: DC Power Supply
# of Outputs: 1
1-year limited warranty
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.