Triple Output DC Bench Power Supply 0-30V/0-5A with Large LCD Display
High Quality Triple Output Bench Power Supply
Excellent Value ! This DC Regulated Bench Power Supply provides accurate and stable DC power. It is ideal for test benches, laboratories, schools and repair facilities. The multi-turn voltage control knob helps the user accurately dial in a precise voltage. The large easy to read LCD accurately displays the outputs (voltage & current). This bench power supply is expertly manufactured for Circuit Specialists, Inc. and incorporates SMT PC boards and a built-in cooling fan for reliable performance and long life. This benchtop power supply is an excellent value. Compare it to bench power supplies costing twice as much.
CSI3005XIII Bench Power Supply Specifications:
- Output Voltage:2 x 0-30VDC
- Output Current:0-5A
- One +5VDC @ 3A fixed output
- Parallel Mode: 0-30Volts; 0-10Amps
- Series Mode: 0-60Volts; 0-5Amps
- Source Effect: 5x10-4=2mV
- Load Effect: 5x10-4=2mV
- Ripple coefficient: <250uV
- SMD adhesive sheet element technology for internal pcb construction
- Attractive green large LCD shows voltage & current
- Buil-in cooling fan
- Multiloop high precision voltage regulation
- Progressive current regulation
- Dual terminal system. Safety test style or expandable screw terminals
- Overload protection circuit
- Low ripple voltage: <1mV P-P
- Output polarity: positive or negative
- Rugged reinforced metal frame construction
Free UPS Ground shipping on every order over $199 everyday. Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Selected test equipment under $199 is also eligible for free shipping. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Promotion is subject to change.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.