Circuit Specialists 30 Volt, 3.0 Amp DC Power Supply
The CSI3003X-5 is a fully regulated, dual output benchtop switching power supply with adjustable and fixed outputs.
This high stability dual output switch mode bench power supply features variable 30V and 3.0 amp outputs on the front panel and a fixed 5V and 1.0 amp output on the rear panel. The variable outputs on the front of the CSI3003X-5 offer user selectable constant current and constant voltage modes, as well as fine control of voltage via a control knob. Front panel voltage and current output is displayed on a large, clear LCD read out.
Short circuit and current limiting protection is provided. SMT PC boards and a built-in cooling fan help ensure reliable performance and long life.The perfect choice for lab and educational use. 1A, 5VDC fixed ouput is on the rear panel. This is a highly reliable precise benchtop power supply comparable to bench power supplies costing twice as much.
CSI3003X-5 Power Supply Specifications
- SMD adhesive sheet element technology for internal pcb construction
- Attractive yellow large LCD display
- Built in cooling fan
- Multiloop high precision voltage regulation
- Progressive current regulation
- Dual terminal system. Safety test style or expandable screw terminals
- Overload protection circuit
- Low ripple voltage: <1mV P-P
- Output polarity: positive or negative
- Rugged reinforced metal frame construction
- Source effect: 5 x 10(-4) =2mV
- Load effect: 5 x 10(-4) =2mV
- Ripple coefficient: <250uV
- Stepped current: 30mA +/- 1mA
- Includes (1) banana to aligator and (1) spade to open end cable
For more information, refer to the CSI3003X-5 DC Power Supply Owner's Manual.
Check out the Circuit Specialists blog for a review of the CSI3003X-5 switching power supply.
Product Type: DC Power Supply
# of Outputs: 2
1-year limited warranty
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.