Circuit Specialists 120 Volt, 1.0 Amp DC Power Supply
The CSI12001X is a fully regulated benchtop linear power supply with adjustable current limiting.
The Circuit Specialists CSI12001X is a high stability, linear bench power supply featuring an LCD digital read-out, and constant voltage and current output modes. Short circuit and current limiting protection are provided in addition to an onboard cooling fan. SMT PC boards and built-in thermal protection help ensure reliable performance and long life. This unit is the perfect choice for lab and educational use where 120V operation is required. This bench power supply provides an adjustable output of 0-120 volts and can deliver current up to 1 amp. Expertly manufactured, this Circuit Specialists house branded version compares with bench power supplies costing twice as much.
Voltage levels are displayed on a large, clear LCD display that shows both voltage & current. The current output can be adjusted via front panel switches, while the voltage is adjustable by a large front panel multi-turn knob for precise settings. Output is via a pair of front panel banana jacks, additionally there is a covered terminal strip for remote voltmeter sensing at the load.
CSI12001X Power Supply Specifications
- Variable voltage output: 0-120 VDC
- Variable current output: 0-1.0 amp
- SMD adhesive sheet element technology for internal pcb construction
- Large, yellow LCD display for at-a-glace legibility
- Built in cooling fan
- Multiloop high precision voltage regulation
- Progressive current regulation
- Dual terminal system. Safety test style or expandable screw terminals
- Overload protection circuit
- Low ripple voltage: <1mV P-P
- Output polarity: positive or negative
- Rugged reinforced metal frame construction
- Source effect: 5 x 10(-4) =2mV
- Load effect: 5 x 10(-4) =2mV
- Ripple coefficient: <250uV
- Stepped current: 30mA +/- 1mA
- Includes: (1) banana to aligator and (1) spade to open end cable
For more information, refer to the CSI12001X DC Power Supply's Owners Manual.
Check out the Circuit Specialists blog and learn to Test LED bulbs with a bench top power supply.
Click here to see part 1 of the CSI12001X's Schematics.
Click here to see part 2 of the CSI12001X's Schematics.
For most power supply applications you'll need a programmable DC load.
Product Type: DC Power Supply
# of Outputs: 1
1-year limited warranty
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.