Soldering Station featuring High Tech BlackJack Design
The BK2000 is a compact soldering station that provides reliable soldering performance with a very low price. Similar units from other manufacturers can cost twice as much.
The chassis is manufactured with very attractive extruded aluminum providing the high tech look that is consistent throughout the BlackJack SolderWerks series of soldering and rework systems.. The BK2000 features a grounded tip for protection against electrostatic discharge. The unit comes with a soft comfort grip pencil iron and a rugged detached aluminum iron holder for more convenient operation. The unit is calibrated at the factory but there is a convenient calibration port on the front panel for users that desire to recalibrate or check calibration. The control knob is labelled in Fahrenheit and Celsius (X 10) (392°F~896°F & 200°C~480°C) and the unit includes a power on led lamp as well as a heater led lamp.
Also included at no additional charge is one user replaceable ceramic heating element. A broad selection of tips are available and extra pencil irons are also available. We also have an optional SMD Hot Tweezer adaptor that plugs into the BK2000 for even more product versatility. BlackJack SolderWerks is a Circuit Specialists brand product designed exclusively for Circuit Specialists USA and Circuit Specialists Europe.
Save future shipping costs. Don't forget to order extra tips! Circuit Specialists stocks a wide range of tips as well as a replacement soldering wand for this unit (see the `Related Products' section at the bottom of this page)
- Temperature Stable Ceramic element
- Easy to Replace Soldering Iron (not hard wired)
- Grounded Tip & Barrel to prevent ESD damage
- 24V Iron Operation
- Soft Comfort Grip Pencil Iron
- Iron Holder is Detached, Rugged aluminum construction and includes a holder for roll solder.
- Includes (1) KD-M-0.8D 0.8mm Chisel Tip
- Includes one FREE replacement ceramic heating element
- Fused AC input
- non skid rubber feet on base
- Tip to Ground Resistance: Under 2 ohms
- Tip to Ground Potential: Under 2mV (Typ. 0.6mV)
- Cord assembly: 1 M with strain relief at iron
- Comes with 0.8mm diameter conical fine tip
- Power Consumption: 35W peak
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Temperature Range: 392°F~896°F (200°C~480°C
Please Note: The BK2000 is not designed to be used with lead free solder. If you are looking for a soldering station that works with lead free solder (higher temperatures are required), please see model BK3000LF or model CSI-STATION-3DLF
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.