35 Watt Blackjack SolderWerks BK2000+ Soldering Station
The BK2000+ is a compact soldering station that provides reliable soldering performance featuring microprocessor control and digital LED temperature display. Temperature is set by pushing independent "+" or "-" buttons and the set temperature is displayed via numeric LED. The default temperature (200°F) setting can be quickly accessed by pushing the "X" button and if the user depresses all three buttons simultaneously, the LED display will show the actual temperature at the tip of the soldering iron.
The chassis is manufactured with very attractive extruded aluminum providing the high tech look that is consistent throughout the BlackJack SolderWerks series of soldering and rework systems.. The BK2000+ soldering station features a grounded tip for protection against . The unit comes with a soft comfort grip pencil iron and a rugged detached aluminum solder roll & soldering iron holder for more convenient operation. This soldering station is calibrated at the factory but there is a convenient calibration port on the front panel for users that desire to recalibrate or check calibration. This requires a contact thermomenter at the tip.
Also included at no additional charge is one user replaceable ceramic soldering station that is very handy for smd component work.. A broad selection of tips are available and extra pencil irons are also available. We also have an optional SMD Hot adaptor that plugs into the BK2000+
Save future shipping costs. Don't forget to order extra tips! Circuit Specialists stocks a wide range of tips as well as a replacement soldering wand for this unit (see the `Related Products' section at the bottom of this page)
- Microprocessor control
- Numeric LED to display set temperature or actual tip temperature
- Temperature Stable Ceramic element
- Easy to Replace Soldering Iron (not hard wired)
- Grounded Tip & Barrel to prevent ESD damage
- 24V Iron Operation Soft Comfort Grip Pencil Iron
- Iron Holder is Detached, Rugged aluminum construction and includes a holder for roll solder.
- Includes one FREE replacement ceramic heating element
- Fused AC input
- non skid rubber feet on base
- Power consumption: 24 VAC, 35W
- Temperature Range: 392°F~896°F (200°C~480°C)
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Tip to Ground Resistance: Under 2 ohms
- Tip to Ground Potential: Under 2mV (Typ. 0.6mV)
- Cord assembly: 1 Meter with strain relief at iron
- Comes with 0.8mm diameter conical fine tip
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.