BlackJack SolderWerks BK4000 Thru-Hole Desoldering Station
Professional Results at an Affordable Price!
The BlackJack SolderWerks BK4000 is a thermostatically controlled desoldering station that provides low cost and solid performance to fit the needs of the hobbyist and light duty user. The powerful 70W heat delivery system allows you to desolder at lower temperatures, which means less time on the board and less potential for component or board damage. The double cylinder vacuum pump quickly moves the solder away from the work area to ensure a professional job every time.
The Temperature control knob is simple to operate & is calibrated in °F and °C (uses x 10 scale) and the temperature range can be set from 200°C to 480°C ( 392°F~896°F). The BK4000 is calibrated at the factory but a front panel temperature calibration port is also provided if the user desires to maintain or check the system temperature accuracy. This soldering station comes complete with a lightweight desoldering gun, (6) paper filters, (1) spring filter and grommet, cleaning pin and drill for nozzle, silicone grease to prevent air leakage, and (2) spare tips.
Circuit Specialists stocks a replacement desoldring gun, heating element and desoldering tips for this unit (see the `Related Products' section at the bottom of this page)
Powerful output provides easy desoldering of multi-layer boards.
- Compact unit with air cylinder type strong suction vacuum pump.
- Suited for multi-layered PCB reworking.
- Power Input: 110 VAC
- Power Consumption: 70W
- Temperature Range: 392°F~896°F (200°C~480°C)
- Heating Element: PTC Heating Element
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Tip to Ground Resistance: Below 2Ω
- Tip to Ground Potential: Below 2mV
- Suction Flow: 15L/min (max)
- Vacuum Generator: Double Cylinder
- Vacuum Pressure: 600mm Hg
- Station Dimensions: 188mm(w) x 127mm(h) x 244mm(d)
- Weight: 5.3Kg
1-year limited warranty