BlackJack SolderWerks Large Pre-Heating System
*Note: Hot Air gun shown but not included.
Ideal For Circuit Board Rework
- Game Consoles
- BGA, QFP etc
The BK7050 circuit board heater from *BlackJack SolderWerks uses a highly efficient quartz infrared heater system that provides fast circuit board heat up and utilizes a feedback control circuit to optimize the PCB pre-heat operation.
It is designed to aid the reworking operation for large or multilayer PCBs (such as game consoles and motherboards) that use either traditional or lead free solder.
The system has three modes of operation.
- Type 0: for single temperature heating using an internal temperature sensor.
- Type 1: for more precise temperature control using the supplied external temperature probes.
- Type 2: for a fully automated time and temperature based profile mode.
Circuit Board Heater Functions and Features:
- Microprocessor-controlled closed loop system. Sensors can be attached to specific points on the board for more accurate temperature feedback.
- Triple sensor system enables user to monitor both the top & the bottom board temperature while simultaneously adjusting the internal heater temperature.
- ESD safe.
- Multi-point board holder. The adjustable board holder effectively minimizes board warping on larger sized boards.
- 300 x 300 mm effective preheating area.
- Two external temperature monitoring probes for accurate temperature monitoring and control at specific points on the board.
- Programmable 6 segment reworking profile. Set and store the desired duration and temperatures to ensure high success rates for repetitive reworks.
- Built in adjustable hot-air or IR heating gun holder compatible with all BK & CSI series hot air stations as well as CSI Infra Red station plus most industry standard hot air systems.
- Software controlled pre-set temperature limits and shutdown feature to protect the pcb heater against overheat and operator processing errors.
- Note: Hot Air gun shown but not included.
Circuit Board Heater Specifications:
- Power Input: 110VAC
- Dimensions: 445mm (L) x 365mm(W) x 114mm (H)
- Power Consumption: 1500Watts (Maximum)
- Temperature Range: 50°C~400°C (max)
- Heating Element Type: Quartz Infra Red
- Preheating area: 300mm x 300mm (approx 12” x 12”)
*BlackJack SolderWerks is a Circuit Specialists, Inc. brand.
1-year limited warranty