BlackJack SolderWerks High Powered Solder Suction Gun and Lighted Soldering Iron Combo
The BK3090 is a compact desoldering gun which houses a powerful suction system driven by a reciprocating piston. This enables the BK3090 to develop much greater suction that other de-soldering systems that implement pump only suction technology. Also included is a PTC ceramic heater and variable temperature control circuit all in a slick ergonomic design. The key feature of this unit is the incredible suction developed by the reciprocating piston. The piston is driven by two internal pumps ( one for push and one for pull) far surpassing the suction obtained from the typical pump only desoldering systems. Additionally, this kit includes a 70 watt soldering iron with led lights to "light up" the users soldering target.
- Portable and powerful desoldering tool for servicing and repair.
- High suction power developed by a reciprocating piston system.
- Clear filter pipe allows easy monitoring of waste solder level.
- Compact design which houses a dual barrel pump, PTC heater and electronic controls in an ergonomic handheld design.
- Tip to handle distance of 56mm.
- Comes with a veriety of tip sizes.
- Temperature range: 50-480 deg C
- Designed with a seperate power block which houses the transformer and safety fuse.
- Includes grounded tip and handle for safety and static discharge.
- Suitable for traditional solder and lead free solder and lead free components
- Includes blow molded carrying/storage case & extra accessories shown
- 110 VAC Power Input
- weight: .7Kg ( 1.5 lbs)
- Size:75 x 180 x 222 mm
- Power Consumption: 150 watts
- Temp Range:50 def C to 480 deg C
- Pump: Dual Vacuum Pumps drive a reciprocating piston
- Heater: PTC
- Tip to Ground Resistance: below 2 ohms
- Tip to ground potential: <2mV
- CSI 8900 desoldering pistol
- CSILED70 high powered soldering iron with led lighting feature
- 1.8mm tip, 1.2mm tip & 1.5mm tip
- Desoldering Gun Stand
- Spring filter
- cleaning drill
- spring filter cap
- Extra Filter pads ( yellow)
- Power Cord
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.