CHIP QUIK® SMD-1 Patented SMD Removal Kit
Removes SMD's Safely & Easily with Chip Quik® & a Soldering Iron.
- Breakthrough in Surface Mounted Technology!
- Finally a breakthrough in removing Surface Mounted Devices (SMD's) from printed circuit boards
- Low Temperature Rework
- Removes QFP's, PLCC's, SOIC's, and chip components under 300 degrees Fahrenheit... 150C
- Fast, Safe, Easy to Use
- Eliminates the need for complex expensive equipment. Learn how to desolder SMD's in minutes
- No Expensive Tips or Nozzles
- No need to stock a large inventory of tips and nozzles
- No Damage to PC Board or Adjacent Components
- No more--burning of board and chips, lifting pads or lands, reflowing adjacent components, damage to double sided boards, throwing pc boards away because of no reliable removal methods
- CHIP QUIK® is now used extensively in all sections of the Electronic Industry
- Consumer, Industrial, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telecommunications, Medical, Avionics, Engineering, Robotics, Prototype, R&D, Aerospace, Communications, Education, Research, Gaming, Government, Hobbyist and more
George Leger, our Tech Guru, demonstrates the SMD removal process from ChipQuik.
SMD-1 Kit Contents:
- 2.5 ft. CHIP QUIK® Material - Removes 8-10 SMD'S
- 1 cc Syringe of CHIP QUIK® No Clean Rework Paste Flux
- Alcohol Pads for Cleanup
- Complete Instructions for SMD Removal and Cleanup
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.