Breadboard Kit with Jumper Wires- 1660 tie-points - WB-104-1+J
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
WB-104-1+J Solderless Prototyping Breadboard Kit with Integrated Groundplane
We've sharpened our pencils and done the math to reduce the cost of our breadboard kits.
This large solderless breadboard provides a working area of 6.5" x 4.25" which offers 1660 separate contacts. The protoboard includes color-coordinated contact points printed on the rugged ABS material to make component placement easier and faster. Our WB-104 prototyping solderless breadboard is a great hands-on way to learn circuit design. It features built-in bus strips for power distribution and has an integrated aluminum ground plane. Just plug in your components & wire everything up with the supplied breadboard wires. The jumper wires come in various lengths and are pre-cut, preformed, and ready to go. The WB-104-1+J breadboard kit is a very popular item for hobbyists and students of all skill levels for prototyping and educational use.
WB-104-1+J Breadboard Kit Specifications
- Four (4) bus strips
- Two (2) terminal strips
- Three (3) binding posts
- 1660 total contact points
- Breadboard dimensions: 6.5" x 4.25"
- Integrated anodized aluminum ground plane
- Rugged ABS plastic material
- Reusable hundreds of times
- Precut & preformed jumper wires included
- Color coordinates printed on the face for easier component placement
- Spring clips are phosphor bronze nickel plated
- Jumper wires may be from 20 awg to 29 awg
- Up to 300 volts and 5 amps
Explore our educational volt and amp meters to take your project to the next level with measurements.
Brush up on the basics of breadboarding at the Circuit Specialists blog.
Learn more about our educational lab kitting service.