Large Solderless Breadboard Kit with Jumper Wires - 2000+ tie-points - WB-106+J
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
WB-106+J Solderless Prototyping Breadboard Kit with Integrated Groundplane
We've sharpened our pencils and done the math to reduce the cost of our breadboard kits.
This large solderless breadboard kit provides a working area of 6.875" x 5.75" which offers more than 2000 separate contacts. It includes color-coordinated contact points printed on the rugged ABS material to make component placement easier & faster. Our WB-106 prototyping breadboard is a great hands-on way to learn circuit design. It features built-in bus strips for power distribution and has an integrated aluminum ground plane. Just plug in your components & wire everything up with the supplied jumper wires. The breadboard jumper wires come in various lengths and are pre-cut & preformed and ready to go. The WB-106+J breadboard kit is a very popular protoboard for hobbyists and students of all skill levels for prototyping and educational use.
WB-106+J Breadboard Kit Specifications
- Five (5) distribution strips
- Three (3) terminal strips
- Four (4) binding posts
- Over 2000 total contact points
- Board dimensions: 6.875" x 5.75"
- Integrated anodized aluminum ground plane
- Rugged ABS plastic material
- Reusable hundreds of times
- Precut & preformed jumper wires included
- Color coordinates printed on the face for easier component placement
- Spring clips are phosphor bronze nickel plated
- Jumper wires may be from 20 awg to 29 awg
- Up to 300 volts and 5 amps
Explore our educational volt and amp meters to take your project to the next level with measurements.
Learn a thing or two about working with breadboard kits for prototyping.
Learn more about our educational lab kitting service.