10 oz. aerosol, Super Cold 134 Plus - 403A-285G
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
10 oz. Aerosol, Super Cold 134 Plus
Chills to -51°C (-60°F)
Used for locating thermal intermittence, locate PCB cracks, and cool solder joints. Protects heat-sensitive components during soldering. Also freezes gums and adhesives for easy removal.
- 100% HFC 134A gas
- contains no ozone depleting substances
- non flammable
- non conductive
- zero residue
- variable valve allows user greater control
- chills to: -51oC (-60oF)
- locates: thermal intermittent components
- PCB cracks
- cold solder joints
- protects heat-sensitive components during soldering
- freezes gum & adhesives for easy removal
- low global warming potential
* Please note: All aerosol cans & toxic/flammable chemicals can be shipped by GROUND carriers only!