Adhesive-Thermal Conductive Epoxy - 8329TCM-6ML
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Adhesive-Thermal Conductive Epoxy
The 8329TCM Medium Cure Thermal Conductive Adhesive is an electronically insulating epoxy that combines moderate curing rate and high thermal conductivity. It has a convenient 1-to-1 ratio, a workable 45 minutes pot life, and a moderate curing rate. It may achieve a minimal service cure in seven hours at room temperature. The cured adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; and resists thermal and mechanical shocks.
8329TCM is used for thermal management situations requiring superior bonding strengths and good thermal transfers. For example, it is used to as a die-attach for electrical and electronics, increasing their long term reliability. It is great for heat sink bonding. It is also used as a high-powered LED adhesive that maximizes the lifetime of LEDs by dissipating their heat.
- Excellent 1.36 W/(m•K) thermal conductivity
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio
- Adheres to most electronic substrates
- Stores and ships at slightly below room temperature — no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least two years — even when stored at room temperature
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
* Please note that all aerosol cans and toxic/flammable chemicals can be shipped by GROUND carriers only!