Thermal Conductive Epoxy Adhesive 3Ml - 9460TC-3ML
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Use this thermally conductive adhesive to glue heat sinks to LEDs, CPUs and other heat-generating components.
This 1-part thermal adhesive requires no mixing and is designed to simplify processing. It significantly reduces waste and increases productivity while relieving concerns regarding mix ratios, weighing, and working time. It is stable at room temperature and does not require frozen storage.
- 3mL (4.9g) Syringe
- Thermal conductivity of 0.8 W/(m·K)
- 1-part – no mixing required
- Room temperature storage
- Unlimited working time
- Cure time: 2 hour at 80 °C (176 °F) or 30 min at 120 °C (248 °F)
- Provides strong electrical insulation
- High compressive strength
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, mild bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons