56µH High Current Filter Inductor - DN7778-ND
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
56µH High Current Filter Inductor
- Length: 0.900in Max. 22.86mm Max.
- Diameter: 0.455in Max. 11.55mm Max.
- Lead Size: AWG #20 TCW 0.032in ± 0.002 0.813mm ± 0.05
- Lead Length: 1.10in Min. 27.94mm Min.
- Operating Temperature: –55°C to +125°C
–55°C to +85°C @ full rated current
- Current Rating at 85°C Ambient: 40°C Rise
- Maximum Power Dissipation at 85°C: 0.70 W
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 2500 V RMS
- Incremental Current: The current which will decrease the inductance by approximately 5%.
- Inductance Measurement: Inductance is measured @ 1 kHz with 1 VAC open circuit and 0 dc bias.
- Inductance Tolerance: Tolerance is speciﬁed by sufﬁxing an alpha character to the part number as follows: J = 5%, K = 10%, and L = 15%. Units are normally supplied to the tolerance indicated in table.
- High Saturation Bobbin allows for high inductance with low DCR.
- High Resistivity Core offers very high parallel resistance, resulting in maximum coil performance.