Clear acrylic lacquer conformal coating - 12 oz. aerosol - 419B-340G
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Clear acrylic lacquer conformal coating - 12 oz. aerosol
Protects printed circuit boards against moisture, acids, oils, corrosion and thermal shock.
- Clear, tough and durable coating
- Protects against static discharge
- Protects and insulates electrical and electronic components and assemblies, including generators, motors, transformers, relays and solenoid coils.
- Service temperature limits: 149°F (65°C)
- Solids by volume: 18%
- Solids by weight: 25%
- Viscosity: 50-55, 20-25 Sec.s NBR.4 Ford
- Recommended film thickness wet:100-140 microns ( 3.9-5.6 )
- Drying time @ 77°F (25°F): Tack free: 15 minutes
Recoat: 15 minutes
- Thin and clean up with M.G. Chemicals cat. # 435 Conformal Coating Thinner
* Please note:All aerosol cans & toxic/flammable chemicals can be shipped by GROUND carriers only!