DIY Acoustic Levitation Kit - Ultrasonic Levitator Soldering Project - CSISLD07
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
DIY Acoustic Levitation Kit - Ultrasonic Levitator Soldering Project
Levitate objects with the power of sound! This ultrasonic levitator soldering project is a STEM kit where students and users assemble and solder an acoustic levitation device that can suspend objects, such as a drop of water or small styrofoam balls, in mid-air!
With the exception of a soldering iron and solder (which the user supplies), the electronic kit comes with everything you need to assemble, from step-by-step downloadable instructions with pictures to small styrofoam balls to suspend when you’re finished!
- DIY acoustic levitation device kit
- 24-hour suspension
- 2 LEDs to indicate power on/off and ultrasonic levitator on/off
- Beginner-friendly soldering instructions
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Input Current: 70mA(Max)
- LED (red): Power Indicator
- LED (green): Ultrasonic levitation indicator
- Probe Spacing: 22mm
- Work Temperature: -25℃~85℃
- Work Humidity: 5%~95%RH
- Size(Installed): 62*42*42mm