Circuit Specialists 15 Volt, 1.0 Amp DC Power Supply
The CSI1501 is a fully regulated benchtop switching power supply with adjustable current and a 5V USB output.
This model is a low cost, but fully regulated bench power supply that provides 0-15 volts with up to 1 amp of output current with very low ripple noise. Voltage is displayed digitally, and current can be read via the analog dial. Because of its small footprint and value pricing, the CSI1501 is ideal for lab, education, maintenance, testing debugging etc. It has built in over-current and short circuit protection, via an audible tone. Additionally, the unit features a front panel USB output connector. This unit also includes a voltage range switch which allows the user to select a 0-5VDC output or a 0-15VDC output.
CSI1501 Power Supply Specifications
- Variable voltage output: 0-15 VDC adjustable (on 5 way binding posts), 5 VDC fixed (on USB Port)
- Variable current output: 0-1 amps
- Built in over current protection, short circuit protection
- Digital LED voltage display
- Analog current display
- Voltage range switchable (0-5VDC or 0-15VDC)
- 5VDC USB output
- Input voltage: AC 110V 60Hz
- Load regulation: CV<150mV
- Voltmeter accuracy: +/-0.5% + 2 digits
- Ammeter accuracy: 2 small lattices
- Operational temperature: 0-40 deg C
- Humidity: < RH 80%
- Size: 161 x 154 x 105mm
- Fuse: 1 Amp
For more information, refer to the CSI1501 DC Power Supply's Owners Manual.
Product Type: DC Power Supply
# of Outputs: 2
1-year limited warranty
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.