Circuit Specialists 50 Volt, 3 Amp DC Power Supply
The CSI5003XE is a fully regulated benchtop linear power supply with adjustable current limiting.
The CSI5003XE is a regulated, adjustable benchtop linear 50 volt power supply. For applications that require substantial voltage this unit can deliver up to 50 volts and 3 amps, and can be preset to any combination of the two. Power levels are displayed on a large, clear LED display that shows both voltage and current. The current output can be preset by the user via a front panel screwdriver adjustment screw while the voltage is adjustable by a large front panel multi-turn knob for precise voltage settings. Output is via a pair of front panel banana jacks that accept typical 4mm bananna plug cables, if desired and there is also a covered terminal strip for remote voltmeter sensing at the power source. This bench power supply provides precise power output in a compact, affordable package.
CSI5003XE Power Supply Specifications
- Output voltage (CV): 0-50VDC
- Output current(CC):0-3 Amps
- Ripple : 1.5mVrms
- Line regulation (CV): < 0.01%+5mV
- Line regulation:(CC): <0.01% + 5mV
- Load regulation (CV): <0.01% +5mV
- Input voltage: 110VAC +/- 10% (not swtchable to 220 VAC)
- Display accuracy voltage: 100mV+/- 1 digit
- Display accuracy current: 10mA+/- 2 digits
- Output control: single turn knob
- Cooling: fan
For more information, refer to the CSI5003XE Owners Manual.
Here is a short tutorial describing the difference between linear and switching power supplies.
For many power supply applications you'll need a programmable DC load.
Product Type: DC Power Supply
# of Outputs: 1
1-year limited warranty