CSI825A Microprocessor Controlled Hot Air Rework Station
Our hot air rework station is discounted from $195.00, and now ships for only $114.95 and includes a free replacement heating element!
Our 320 watt, microprocessor controlled hot air soldering station is what every shop or lab needs to work with today's SMT designed circuit boards. Manufactured to the highest tolerances specially for Circuit Specialists, we've packed as many features as possible into the 825A, yet we can still offer it at this great price.
This multi-technology assembly and repair hot air station makes the delicate work of soldering and removing surface mount devices and ICs a snap. The heater and air control system is built-in and adjusted by the simple touch of the front keypad for precise settings. Temperature range is from 100°C to 480°C / 212°F to 896°F, so you can dial in the exact temprature required for your work. For safety, the entire unit will enter a temperature drop state after 15 minutes of non-use for safety and to eliminate excessive wear. Simply lift the handle off the rest, and you will be back to your original heat setting in no time. Air control for the hot air station is microprocessor controlled and can be monitored by an easy-to-read front panel airflow meter. The air controlled pick-up tool is easily accessible and ideal for quick and secure removal of IC's without damaging them. This unit also comes with a replacement wand neck and 4 suction cups of various sizes to accommodate different IC's. Included are 4 hot air nozzles: a 2.5mm (straight single, item #A1124 ), a 4.4mm (straight single, item #A1130 ), and 8mm and 10mm single general purpose types for large area heating or activating heat shrink tubing. All of our hot air rework stations use a self consuming heating element, so also included is a free replacement heating element for the hot air blower, to avoid downtime.
Here is a list (with links) to the tools used in this video:
- A1144 Replacement heating element.
- CSI-Station-3DLF Solder station.
- ZD509 Heat gun.
- Softtube heat shrink tubing.
- Grounding wrist strap.
CSI825A Hot Air Station Features
- CPU controlled
- Built-in vacuum parts handling wand
- Air pump: diaphragm special-purpose lathe pump
- Air pump volume: 23L/min (Max)
- Temperature range:100°C to 480°C / 212°F to 896°F
- 15-Minute stand-by temperature "sleep" mode
- Includes 1 free replacement heating element
- Power:110/120 VAC, 320 W maximum
- Package includes: CSI825A station with hot air gun, air nozzles (A1124, A1130, A1196, A1197, IC popper tool, hot air gun holder, vacuum suction pen, replacement heating element for the hot air section, power cord
For more information, refer to the CSI825A Hot Air Owner's Manual.
We also have a deluxe version of the CSI825A that includes a set of 16 nozzles.
Temp Range: 212-896 Fahrenheit
Lead-Free OK?: YES
Sleep Timer: YES
Auto Shutdown: NO
1-year limited warranty