CSI853B+ PCB Preheater and Hot Air Rework Station
Our 1000 watt heater and hot air rework station is shipped and supported from the US.
The Circuit Specialists 853B+ integrates a PCB preheating platform with a hot air re-work and soldering system and provides an economical solution to solder or de-solder BGA, SOIC, QFP, PLCC and other surface mount integrated circuits. Fabricated using high quality components and featuring an anti-static design, the CSI853B+ utilyzes a ceramic heating element in the pre-heater that offers durability, high efficiency and stable heat. The pre-heater implements a microprocessor controlled closed loop PID circuit that cycles every 20 milliseconds to detect the actual temperature at the heating element which allows the control system to rapidly correct the output temperature to maintain a stable and consistent working output.
The hot air feature further assists the user when soldering or de-soldering surface mount devices of all types. The hot air wand may be hand held or for more precise control or mounted into the moveable stand for freehand work. This unit is easy to operate with a simple, large front panel LED display that displays the temperatures of the preheater and the hot air gun simultaneously. The work area features sliding PCB card rails that conveniently allow the PCB to be placed precisely over the pre-heating panel. These rails are controlled by a set of adjustable thumbscrews. The CSI853B+ system includes 4 nozzles and a PCB pry tool.
CSI853B+ Hot Air Station Features
- Input: 110 VAC +/- 10%
- Max Power: 1000 watts (preheater & hot air combined
- Heating Elements: Ceramic
- Temperature Range /Preheater: 50-400 deg C (122 to 752 deg F) display is in Celsius
- Temperature Range/Hot Air: 100-480 deg C
- Hot Air Power: 720 watts
- Hot Air Flow: 120L/minute maximum
- Temperature Stability: +/- 2%
- Displays for hot air temp & preheater temp: LED
- Heating area of preheater: 120mm x 120mm (about 5" x 5")
- Maximum board size: 6.5" x 8.5"
- Includes (4) Hot Air nozzles
- Dimension (mm): 225 x 188 x 125
- Weight: 7.3kg, 16 lbs
For more information, refer to the CSI853B+ PCB Preheater and Hot Air System Owner's Manual.
Check out the CS blog for information regarding the use of a hot air rework station.
Here is a guide to soldering surface mount components with a hot air station.
1-year limited warranty