Circuit Specialists 150 Watt, 360 Volt Programmable DC Electronic Load
The CSI3710A is a programmable bench top electronic DC load with finely adjustable voltage and current inputs.
This fully programmable DC electronic load is capable of supporting a maximum of 150 watts of power in any combination of 360 volts and 30 amps. This DC electronic load's large capacity makes it useful with a huge combination of batteries, power cells or power supplies. It includes a large rotary selector knob as well as a numeric keypad which may be used to input both the maximum voltages, current and power settings and access one of ten programmable presets. The 3710A DC electronic load is ideal for use in labs, research applications, battery testing, maintenance facilities and much more. This DC load is an ideal testing device for calibrating DC power supplies and high-capacity batteries alike. The 3710A Programmable DC load also features an internal memory, and can also be connected to a PC to control and supervise load operations remotely.
Here's a short video from our YouTube channel demonstrating the use of a similar electronic load to test a battery:
CSI33710A Electronic Load Specifications
- Max. input power: 150 Watts
- Max. current rating: 30 Amps
- Max. voltage input: 360Volts DC
- Max. voltage and current settings may be adjusted in 10mV/10mA increments
- On board storage for 10 different voltage/current settings
- Programmable output
- Over power protection
- Over current protection
- May be monitored by PC software (download software link below)
- Small-size and light weight
- LCD with back lighting
- Can be used in parallel connection
- One year limited warranty
- Main Functions:
- Set A Constant Current (CC) value)
- Set a Constant Power (CP) value
- Set a Constant Resistance (CR) value
- Storing 10 Programs on board w/o using PC interface
- Recall a Stored Program
- Start/Stop a Program
- Switch On/Off an Output
- Sub Functions:
- Set up Max. Current
- Set up Max. Power
- Set up Program
- Set up Baudrate
- Set up Address
- Set up Password
- Input voltage: 110V AC 60Hz (selectable, via rear panel switch)
- Dimensions (mm): 212 x 88 x 250
- Weight 5kg, 11lbs.
For more information, refer to the CSI33710A DC Electronic Load Owner's Manual.
Check out the Circuit Specialists blog and learn the basics of DC electronic loads.
We also have an article on other applications of DC electronic load.
For higher power applications, we have a 300 watt version of this DC Electronic Load.
Software and Documentation Download Links
For details about this load, refer to the CSI33710A DC Electronic Load Spec Sheet.
This is a zip file with the E-load Software.
This zip file contains Version 3.3 of the E-load Software.
Here are details of the CSI3371X Series DC Electronic Load Communication Protocol.
This document outlines the CSI337X Series Electronic Load Calibration Procedure.
This zip file contains the CSI3371X Series Electronic Load's USB Drivers.
1-year limited warranty