Fluke 117 Commercial Electrician's Digital Multimeter
Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
Compact true-rms Digital Multimeter for commercial applications. The Fluke 117 is the ideal digital multimeter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The 117 includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to help get the job done faster.
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™) for hands free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||
|Fuse for A input||
|AC millivolts1 true-rms||
|AC volts1 true-rms||
|AC amps true-rms (45 Hz to 500 Hz)||
|Hz (V or A input)2||
1) All ac voltage ranges except Auto-V/LoZ are specified from 1 % to 100 % of range. Auto-V/LoZ is specified from 0.0 V.
2) Temperature uncertainty (accuracy) does not include the error of the thermocouple probe.
3) Frequency is ac coupled, 5 Hz to 50 kHz for ac voltage. Frequency is dc coupled, 45 Hz to 5 kHz for ac current.
4) Temperature Range/Resolution: -40 °F to 752 °F / 0.2 °F
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
- User’s manual
- TL75 Hard Point Test Lead Set Holster
- 9V battery (installed)
3-year limited warranty
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.