Fluke 789 ProcessMeter Digital Multimeter
Double Your Power
The Fluke 787 was the first tool to combine a Digital Multimeter (DMM) and a loop calibrator to give process technicians double the power in one tool. Now it’s even better, the range is extended with the new Fluke 789 – the ultimate loop calibration multimeter. The Fluke 789 has a 24-Volt loop supply reducing the need for taking a separate power supply when doing offline transmitter testing. And with its built-in, selectable 250-Ohm Hart® resistor, it also eliminates the need to carry a separate resistor with you. Now process technicians can do a lot more while carrying a lot less.
Features of the Fluke 789 ProcessMeter Digital Multimeter:
- 24 V Loop power supply
- Very large dual display
- Enhanced backlight with 2 brightness settings
- 1200 Ohm drive capability on mA source
- HART mode setting with loop power and a built-in 250 ohm resistor
- 0% and 100 % buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for a quick span check
- Externally accessible fuses for easy replacement
- Infrared-port to process data in FlukeView Forms (V2.1) software
- Precision 1000 V, 440 mA True-RMS digital Multimeter
- 0.1% dc voltage accuracy
- 0.05% dc current accuracy
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
- Diode Test and Continuity Beeper
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- 20 mA DC current source / loop calibrator / simulator
- Manual Step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes
Meets 1000 Volt EN61010-1 CAT III standards and 600 Volt EN61010-1 CAT IV standards.
|FLUKE 789 ProcessMeter Digital Multimeter Specifications|
|Display current and % of span||
|Auto step, auto ramp||
|Humidity (Without Condensation)||
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|Shock & Vibration||
3-year limited warranty
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.