Hantek 100MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Shipped and Supported from the USA
1GSa/s Real-Time Sampling Rate
With 1M Memory Depth
The Hantek DSO5102B Digital Storage Oscilloscope is a 100MHz DSO that provides real-time sample rates up to 1GSa/s and equivalent sample rates up to 25GSa/s. In addition, it has 1M memory depth for better observation of waveform details. The 7 inch color TFT 16 color LCD Display with Windows-style interface and menus provide easy operation. The unit is light enough and small enough to easily be portable and includes built in FFT function.
This 100 Mhz Digital Storage Oscilloscope includes 2 passive probes that may be switched between 1:1 & 10:1 input ratios. Also includes a USA style power cord, USB cable and a CD with the manual and software used to interface with a Windows based personal computer.
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Abundant menu information and easy-to-use buttons give you plenty of measurement information:
- The multifunctional knobs and the powerful shortcut keys help save time during operation.
- The Autoset function lets you detect sine and square waves automatically.
- The Probe Check Wizard guides you to adjust the probecompensation and set the Probe option attenuation factor.
- The DSO5202B provides three help methods (context-sensitive, hyperlinks, and an index).
- You can quickly master all functions of the DSO5102B to greatly improve your efficiency in production and development.
- Includes (2) Probes, USB cable & power cord.
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- 1GSa/s Real Time sample rate
- Large (7.0-inch) color display,WVGA(800x480)
- Record length up to 1M
- Trigger mode: edge/pulse width/line selectable video/slop/overtime etc.
- USB host and device connectivity, standard
- Multiple automatic measurements
- Four math functions, including FFTs standard
- Provides software for PC real-time analysis
- Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Real-time Sample Rate: 1GSa/s
- Equivalent Sample Rate: 25GSa/s
- Record Length(Sample Points):
- Single-channel: Maximum 1M
- Dual-channel:Maximum 512K (4K,16K,40K optional)
- SEC/DIV Range: 4nS/div-40S/div (in a 2, 4, 8 sequence)
- Delay Time Accuracy: 500ps
- A/D Converter: 8-bit resolution, each channel sampled simultaneously
- VOLTS/DIV Range: 2mV/div~5V/div at input BNC
- Position Range: ±50V(5V/div),±40V(2V/div~500mV/div),2V(200mV/div~50mV/div)±400mV(20mV/div~2mV/div)
- Bandwidth Limit: 20MHz
- Rise Time at BNC: ≤3.5ns
- DC Gain Accuracy:
- ±4% for Sample or Average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div
- ±3% for Sample or Average acquisition mode, 5V/div to 10mV/div
- Trigger Sensitivity (Edge Trigger Type):
- DC: CH1/CH2(Typical) 1div from DC to 10MHz;1.5div from 10MHz to Full
- EXT(Typical) 200mV from DC to 40MHz
- EXT/5(Typical) 1V from DC to 40MHz
- AC: Attenuates signals below 10Hz
- HF Reject: Attenuates signals above 80kHz
- LF Reject: Attenuates signals below 150kHz
- Noise Reject: Reduces trigger sensitivity
- Trigger Level Range:
- CH1,CH2: ±8 divisions from center of screen
- EXT: ±1.2V EXT/5: ±6V
- Trigger Level Accuracy, typical (Accuracy is for signals having rise and fall times ≥20ns):
- CH1,CH2: ±(0.3div×V/div) (within ±4 divisions from center of screen)
- EXT: ±(6% of setting + 40mV)
- EXT/5: ±(6% of setting + 200mV)
- Holdoff Range: 100ns-10s
- Trigger Type
- Edge: Trigger on the rising or falling edge
- Pulse Width:
- Trigger (when >,<,=,≠) on positive or negative pulses
- Pulse Width Range: 20ns-10s
- Trigger on an NTSC, PAL, or SECAM standard video signal
- Line Range: 1-525 (NTSC), 1-625 (PAL/SECAM)
- Trigger (when >,<,=,≠) on a positive or negative slope
- Set Time: 20ns–10s
- From the rising or falling edge
- Set Time: 20-10s
- Alternate: Internal trigger on edge, pulse width, video or slope
- Manual: The difference between voltage cursors; the difference between time cursors ; calculated by Hz.
- Tracing: The voltage and time at a waveform point
- Automatic: Pk-Pk, Max, Min, Mean, Cyc RMS, Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Width, Negative Width
- Type: Right angle 7"TFT 16-digit color LCD
- Resolution: 800*480 dots
- Contrast: 16 gears, with the progress bar to show adjustment
- Interface: USB host and USB slave
- Power Supply:
- 100-120VACRMS(±10%),45Hz to 440Hz,CAT II
- 120-240VACRMS(±10%),45Hz to 66Hz,CAT II
- Power: <30W
- Fuse: 2A, T rating, 250V
- Size: Length: 313mm Width: 108mm Height: 142mm
- Weight: 2.08KG (exclusive of packing and accessories)
Software: Operating system: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP ,VISTA, Windows 7
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.